At Senda we cultivate an authentic culture by showing up each day hungry for performance excellence and continuous improvement.
Our curiosity and determination lead to impactful results. Senda believes that, with open communication and honest feedback, we can stay focused and genuine to our mission. We are committed to remaining transparent and humble on our journey to scientific discovery.
We are one company, one team. We collaborate without silos, supporting and acknowledging one another to accomplish one mission.
Senda values respect above all else. We treat all our team members with mutual respect and sensitivity. We respect all individuals and value their contributions at Senda.
- Pioneering Breakthroughs
With great science at our core, we continue to explore and challenge prevailing wisdom to improve and seek the cutting edge.
Patients are at the heart of all that we do here at Senda. We hold a responsibility to bring our vision of fully unlocking programmable medicines to a reality for them.
Team Senda is the driving force behind everything we do. Along with being a place that values employee dedication, hard work, and commitment for development and growth, Senda offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive pay and employee stock option plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement savings program
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off policy
- Commuter benefit
- Regular company holidays
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
Join our team of visionary scientists, accomplished entrepreneurs and seasoned business leaders—from gastroenterologists and molecular immunolgists, to veterans of biotech and pharmaceutical industries. All focused on advancing a new field of therapeutics and life-changing medicines.
- Associate Scientist, Translational Biology (in vivo)
- Bioinformatics Software Engineer
- Principal Research Associate, Mass Spectrometry
- Scientist, Formulations - Protein Delivery
- Scientist (I/II), Computational Biology
- Scientist, Nucleic Acid Delivery
- Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist, Molecular Biology
- (Sr.) Director, Research Informatics
If you’re interested in becoming part of the Senda Biosciences team, but don't see a position available that fits your skillset, please reach out: email@example.com.